Public in private (the dream apparatus) is the language of the wor(l)d.
An exhibition conceived the way one does a music album – 12 dreams, 12 songs, 12 moments, 12 voices, all disembodied in space – an experience, shared, and to be shared. This exhibition encompasses both a pleasure garden, a zen garden as an abstract pattern, generating
Apichatpong Weerasethakul, Lee Ranaldo, Susan Stenger, David Link, Pierre Paulin, Tim Etcells, Gabriel Abrantes, FM Einheit, Genesis Breyer P-Orridge
FM Einheit, Volker Kamp, Saskia von Klitzing, Robert Poss, Susan Stenger, the Gulbenkian Choir
FM Einheit, Lee Ranaldo, Genesis Breyer P-Orridge, Susan Stenger, Erika Stucky
Excerpt from The exhibition of dream
- Memory (Music & voice: FM Einheit)
- Alpine Traum (Text: Lee Ranaldo, music: FM Einheit)
- The Seven Year Dream (Music: FM Einheit)
- Death Progression (Text: David Link, voice: Erika Stucky & FM Einheit, music: FM Einheit)
- Dark Dream (in D) (Text & voice: Susan Stenger, music: FM Einheit)
- The Dungeon (Music: FM Einheit)
- FFW (Music: FM Einheit)
- Carpet (Music: FM Einheit)
- Creation Recreated (Text & voice: Genesis Bryer P-orridge, music: FM Einheit)
Make sure to subscribe so that you don’t miss the new episodes. You can find our podcast on all major platforms.